Village Large Two Bedroom Villa
*For stays less than 7 nights, please email email@example.com or call 843-686-6662.
This large cottage style two bedroom villa has ample living space and allows lots of natural light into the home. As you enter the villa, an entry to a galley style, fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops will be on one side as you enter into the large, spacious living room and dining area with vaulted ceilings and flanked on one side with glass windows and patio doors. The master bedroom is spacious with vaulted ceilings and its own glass sliding doors to a private patio, a King bed, Cable TV, and its own private bathroom with tub/shower combination. The second bedroom is located upstairs with twin beds and Cable TV and has access to a guest bathroom downstairs. Plenty of space to relax and lounge in the villa when you're not out enjoying all that Hilton Head Island offers!
Village Large Two Bedroom Villa Rentals Feature:
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Local & Long Distance Calls
- Private Patio With Scenic Views
- Convenient Washer/Dryer Facilities On The Property
- Village amenities include community pool, hot tub, playground, waterside BBQ grills and picnic tables
- Walking Distance From Beach, Tennis Center & Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, General Store, Alexander's Restaurant and Wine Bar, kayak and bike rentals
- Shaded Bike Paths
- Complimentary shuttle around the resort, to beach access, Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina, and Shelter Cove Town Center (seasonal)
Protect your vacation and add piece of mind with the VacationGuard® Leisure Plus Plan. Enroll by clicking the banner below.
Sample policy and/or flyer includes an example of policy coverages for a product. This is sponsored content from the licensed producers, VacationGuard and Berkshire Hathaway Global Insurance Services, LLC (BHGIS). Coverages, benefits, and availability of product will vary depending on state of residency and information provided in the application, and is limited to United States Residents only. If there is any conflict between the contents of the literature or content in this enrollment and the Policy, the Policy will govern in all cases. Please see your policy for coverages, exclusions, and state specific language.