Hilton Head Accommodations is committed to your safety and wellbeing. We are following the American Hotel and Lodging Association’s SafeStay Program and the Hilton Head Island Chamber of Commerce’s Path Forward Lodging Readiness Pledge. Both programs were developed by hospitality industry leaders and health experts to provide guidelines to assure the safety and health of employees and guests. Our offices are equipped with the same state of the art medical grade ionization systems that purify the air in the White House, Google Headquarters and the Boston Children's Hospital.
- Enhanced Sanitization of common unit and areas
- All linens professionally cleaned at the manufacturer's highest recommended temperature
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of common high touch areas are made a focus of each unit clean including remote controls, light switches, door-knobs
- Pool bathrooms, water fountains and pool gates sanitized daily
- Electronic (phone and email) pre-registration process
- Curbside Check In / Express Check Out
- Social distancing measures in place, as well as signage and reminders throughout the Resorts
- Increased Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) & training for all staff
- Staggered work schedules
- Management office open by appointment to reduce the number of people in the office at one time
- Staff Temperature check every morning
- All keys and check in materials sanitized with UV wands
- Offices treated with electrostatic disenfecting fog twice daily
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
View current Hilton Head Island Covid-19 Guidelines Here.