Village One Bedroom Villa
*For stays less than 7 nights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-686-6662.
The Village one-bedroom villa features an eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and a window wall letting plenty of natural light in as you have your morning coffee or eat breakfast looking out on the large private patio with lovely wooded views. As you walk in, a generous living room area greets you with a wall with floor to ceiling glass windows and doors overlooking the patio. The living room includes a pull-out sofa, TV and DVD player, perfect for relaxation and lounging. The spacious master bedroom includes a King size bed and Cable TV , sliding glass door to its own private patio.
Village One Bedroom Villa Rentals Feature:
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Local and Long Distance Calls
- Private Patio
- Convenient Washer/Dryer Facilities On The Property
- The Village amenities include community pool, hot tub, playground, waterside BBQ Grills and Picnic Tables
- Shaded Bike Paths
- Walking Distance to Beach, Tennis Center & Robert Trent Jones golf course and clubhouse, The General Store, Alexander's Restaurant and Wine Bar, kayak and bike rentals at Outfitters
- Complimentary shuttle around the resort, to beach access, Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina, and Shelter Cove Town Center (seasonal)
Protect your vacation and add piece of mind with trip insurance. VacationGuard® offers a Leisure Plus Plan that addresses trip cancellation, trip interruptions, trip delays, and more. Click here to view the benefits of VacationGuard® Leisure Plan. Enroll or get a quote by clicking the banner below.
Sample policy and/or flyer includes an example of policy coverages for a product. This is sponsored content from the licensed producers, VacationGuard and Berkshire Hathaway Global Insurance Services, LLC (BHGIS). Coverages, benefits, and availability of product will vary depending on state of residency and information provided in the application, and is limited to United States Residents only. If there is any conflict between the contents of the literature or content in this enrollment and the Policy, the Policy will govern in all cases. Please see your policy for coverages, exclusions, and state specific language.