Ocean Cove at Palmetto Dunes Two Bedroom Townhomes
Relax and enjoy your stay in this spacious, decorator designed, two-bedroom townhome at Ocean Cove. Scenic and soothing views from both bedrooms and with a private deck and dock overlooking the waterway for fishing, canoeing, and kayaking, makes this townhome a perfect location for your Hilton Head island stay. This townhome includes an open dining into living room areas. Living room provides a 36” Cable TV, DVD, Stereo and a sleeper sofa. A fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and breakfast bar is open to the dining area, which seats six. A contemporary master bedroom can be found on the main floor with a king bed, Cable TV, a private bath with granite and marble accents and a private balcony to enjoy the winding waterway views. Bedroom #2, located upstairs, includes two twin beds, its own private bath, and balcony to enjoy the views as well.
Ocean Cove at Palmetto Dunes Two Bedroom Townhome Rentals Feature:
- Complimentary Greens Fees for up to 4 People Daily at All 3 Palmetto Dunes Golf Courses (cart fees apply, some availability and restrictions apply) *Not applicable to third party bookings
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Local and Long Distance Calls
- Full Size Washer and Dryer in Townhome
- Private Decks & Docks Overlooking Waterway For Fishing, Canoeing & Kayaking
- Resort Pool & Leisure Paths
- Close Proximity To Resort Beach Access and Dunes House Beachfront Dining
- Complimentary Beach and Shopping Shuttle Seasonally
Protect your vacation and add piece of mind with trip insurance. VacationGuard® offers a Leisure Plus Plan that addresses trip cancellation, trip interruptions, trip delays, and more. Click here to view the benefits of VacationGuard® Leisure Plan. Enroll or get a quote by clicking the banner below.
Sample policy and/or flyer includes an example of policy coverages for a product. This is sponsored content from the licensed producers, VacationGuard and Berkshire Hathaway Global Insurance Services, LLC (BHGIS). Coverages, benefits, and availability of product will vary depending on state of residency and information provided in the application, and is limited to United States Residents only. If there is any conflict between the contents of the literature or content in this enrollment and the Policy, the Policy will govern in all cases. Please see your policy for coverages, exclusions, and state specific language.