You are here
Forest Beach Hilton Head
Forest Beach is the perfect rental for you if:
- You're traveling with children.
- You love having your coffee on the beach in the morning.
- You want to park and bike/walk during your vacation.
- You love being close to the nightlife, shopping, dining and ambiance of Coligny Plaza - featuring over 60 shops and restaurants.
- You want to be just steps from the beach.
- You love the new Coligny Beach Park and fountain for the kids to play in.
- Your favorite places to grab a drink are at The Frosty Frog or The Tiki Hut.
- You want walking access to the Island's only Piggly Wiggly, locally owned.
Edging the Atlantic Ocean on the southeast end of Hilton Head Island, Forest Beach is a spectacular Hilton Head vacation area loved for its eclectic charm and playful beach vibe. This gorgeous community features a lovely beach, wonderful shops and restaurants, live music, and miniature golf.
Divided by Coligny Circle and Coligny Plaza, Forest Beach is the island's original residential and resort neighborhood with beachfront homes, villas, condominiums and hotels.
The heart of Forest Beach, Coligny Beach Park features fountains, shaded swings and relaxing chairs on a boardwalk, perfect for people watching and enjoying the ocean breezes.
Explore bike and walking paths meandering over bridges and through lush foliage, walk down to the beautiful beach or bike over to Compass Rose Park. Forest Beach is a family oasis for beach and water sports, including parasailing, windsurfing and volleyball.