The Village 2 Bedroom Villa
*For stays less than 7 nights, please email email@example.com or call 843-686-6662.
This cozy Village two bedroom, two bath villa rental on Hilton Head Island has everything you need for your next Hilton Head Island stay. This villa features an open space made up of the living room, a dining area, and kitchenette. The living room features a TV, sleeper sofa, and sliding glass doors to a patio. It has two bedrooms, one has a King size bed, Cable TV a private bath, and sliding glass doors out to a private patio, the other bedroom has twin beds. Perfect for anyone looking for comfortable and cozy accommodations while spending the days exploring the resort and Hilton Head Island!
The Village 2 Bedroom Villa Rental Features:
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Local And Long Distance Calls
- Laundry on site
- Village community amenities include community pool, hot tub, playground, waterside BBQ grills and picnic tables
- Walking Distance From Beach, Tennis Center & Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, General Store, Alexander's Restaurant and Wine Bar, and kayak and bike rentals
- Complimentary shuttle around the resort, to beach access, Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina, and Shelter Cove Town Center (seasonal)
Protect your vacation and add piece of mind with trip insurance. VacationGuard® offers a Leisure Plus Plan that addresses trip cancellation, trip interruptions, trip delays, and more. Click here to view the benefits of VacationGuard® Leisure Plan. Enroll or get a quote by clicking the banner below.
Sample policy and/or flyer includes an example of policy coverages for a product. This is sponsored content from the licensed producers, VacationGuard and Berkshire Hathaway Global Insurance Services, LLC (BHGIS). Coverages, benefits, and availability of product will vary depending on state of residency and information provided in the application, and is limited to United States Residents only. If there is any conflict between the contents of the literature or content in this enrollment and the Policy, the Policy will govern in all cases. Please see your policy for coverages, exclusions, and state specific language.